OCTOBER — NOVEMBER 2020
6. annual Bled Compliance And Ethics Conference
This year, we are going back to our professional basics. Nevertheless, new technologies and the impact of COVID-19 are going to be reflected throughout the main topics.
As of Monday, October 12, attendants are able to register on the e-platform of the 2020 conference and thus, even before the start of the event, receive access to the conference’s materials, including those of exhibitors, and get to know the virtual rooms. Registered participants will be notified about this separately, along with the access to this year’s virtual conference space.
The conference’s platform features:
- Conference materials,
- exhibitors materials and useful information,
- module’s files, generated after each module (like video-recorded some of the sessions),
- participants interaction: chat, commenting and asking questions anonymously, poll voting, discussion,
- general session conference room, session 1 and session 2 conference room,
- post modul networking in the virtual BCEC Lounge.