COVID-19 protection measures
However changing the conditions regarding the COVID-19 are and with that, also the prevention measures, these shall be our guidance in protecting your health, while still trying to secure great conference atmosphere. Please note that organizer will send final instructions couple of days before the event, to all registered participants.
- RVT standard is going to be required from those participants, present at the conference in person. These include: medical certificate of Recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 month and at least two weeks before the conference; medical certificate of Vaccination in EU or by vaccines approved by EU; medical certificate of an appropriate negative COVID-19 Test, which must not be older than 24 hours on day 1 of the conference.
- Sufficient distance is going to be secured between participants in a classroom or the ‘island’ stile seating. As well as between a speaker and participants.
- Participants shall wear masks indoor.
- Surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- Sufficient time is going to be planed between sessions for an outdoor break and for airing the classroom.
- Dinner and lunch will be served on several ‘islands’ or arranged in individual meal boxes, so that crowd at single tables or mixing of the food is avoided as much as possible; in case of favorable weather, the outdoor terrace will serve as a dinning space.